The Educator ET-300TS-L is a ½ mile range remote trainer designed specifically for women and loaded with unique features making it the most humane and effective trainer available. The ability to set the boost level from 1 to 60 levels allows the user to tailor the boost stimulation to your dog’s temperament. The “lock and set” greatly reduces the chances of over stimulation by allowing the user to lock in a desired stimulation level. The smaller transmitter is especially well-suited for smaller hands or in situations where discreetness is important. System includes leopard and pink transmitter skins with matching brown and pink collar straps. The small receiver size 2”X1.5”X1” 2.4 ounce provides plenty of stimulation for most dogs. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense making it a good substitute to the stimulation. The stop watch style transmitter is so ergonomic; you don’t even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog. The night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter allowing the user to flash or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. The transmitter even floats!
- One dog system with 1/2 mile range
- Small receiver (2?x1.5?x1?, 2.4 oz) for dogs 5 pounds and larger
- Mini ergonomic “stopwatch” transmitter (2.64? diameter x 1.29? thick) is well-suited for small hands or in situations where discreetness is important
- Delivers a tapping sensation similar to vibration, but more intense, making it an effective addition to the stimulation
- User-selectable stimulation levels from 1 to 100 with additional boost stimulus selectable from 1 to 60